Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reggae Spa?

It seems Bob Marley's family has opened a spa in Nassau, Bahamas. It's called Natural Mystic Spa and will use a fusion of African, Asian and Caribbean beauty treatments. The website, however, does not indicate any details about spa offerings; it's focus is mostly on accommodations. Hopefully, they'll include more information about the offerings at the three treatment rooms. Other facilities will include a tea lounge, and a limestone steam room. Stay tuned. Or please share any information you might dig up.

3 comments:

Pro Blog Reviews said...

I have posted my review of your blog. Feel free to stop in and check it out.

Rose said...

I saw it. I liked it. You rock!

ace said...

for painless and extensive procedures, try it out drnumb anesthetic cream. it works for me.
www.drnumb.com